Pool Safety Inspections Safety Inspectors.
Brisbane Pool Safety Inspection Fence Repair.
Brisbane Pool safety inspections do save the lives of our children.
This is now a proven fact.
Keep your family safe.
As well we know that it is important to you that your fences comply with the new pools fencing laws.
Be assured, that we at, Griffin Pool Safety Inspections know the regulations and are truly professional in our approach to safety.
Why choose Glen Griffin as your Pool Safety Inspectors?
- We also have children – and we know why you want them to be safe.
- We can be Trusted – There is nothing we don’t know or understand about the new laws.
- With us – You will find no hidden surprises or costs.
- With us – You can be sure your pool inspection will be done right first time.
The new Pool Fence Regulations and Safety Laws.
To Comply with the new government regulations, you will need to arrange for a Safety Inspection if the following apply to your pools.
- You wish buy, sell or rent a home or unit.
- You are a real estate agent selling or renting a residential dwelling.
- You are the manager of a body corporate.
- You have on offer any type of accommodation with swimming pools .
- Backpacker, Hostel, Caravan Park or Motel.
Many do not know that the Queensland Government has revised the swimming safety legislation.
And as a result, these changes affect all pools in Brisbane and Queensland.
These changes were brought in to try to lower the record number of children being drowned in public and private swimming pools across Queensland every year.
By the end of 2015 all swimming pools in Queensland must by law comply with the new pool safety regulations.
Although the legislation does not state that all pools have to be certified by pool safety inspectors, this is the only way you can be certain that your pools do in fact comply.
You could check the fencing yourself but the pool fencing regulations are complex and you could easily get confused and make mistakes.
Hire a professional inspector and who knows the regulations inside out and you will know the job is done right.
Glen Griffin Pool Safety Inspector working through out Brisbane and North to the Sunshine Coast.
Brisbane Pool Safety Inspector license No 100512.
Phone Glen Griffin 0417018621.
Safety Inspections save Lives.
A properly performed Inspection may save the life of a child you know.
A Professional Pool Inspector may be your best defense against child drowning.
Pool Safety Inspections by By Qualified Pool Safety Inspectors in Brisbane who know the new Queensland Government regulations.